Silent Gliss Australia > Products > Decorative Curtain Poles > Hand operated > 6130M Metropole 30 mm
Silent Gliss 6130M Metropole 30 mm
- Hand operated system for domestic and contract applications.
- Unlike other poles, 6130 can be bent to a small radius for bay windows.
- Choice of 13 different finishes - cream, bronze, gunmetal, black, steel grey, white, diva gold, classic gold, chrome effect, anodised silver and wood effects; mahogany, oak and beech.
- Metropole is available with a range of finials and midials offering a contemporary or traditional finish.
- Poles, finials and midials can be mixed and matched from these moods.
- Accessorised with matching end caps and co-ordinated or matching brackets/bracket covers.
- A wide range of finials is available for the 6130 hand operated system.
- A range of midials - a decoration projecting in front of the pole - is available for Metropole.
- All midials can also be used as holdbacks.
- Easy fitting to wall or ceiling with a choice of standard or ultra brackets (for black, gunmetal, chrome effect, anodised silver and white only).
- For medium to heavy curtains.
- Profile Length 6 m (classic gold and chrome effect 3.95 m, wood effect 5 m).
- Suitable for use with Wave Standard and Wave XL curtain heading systems.